Azerbaijan Airlines' fleet is as follows:
- 3 Airbus A319-100
- 12 Airbus A320-200
- 1 Airbus A340-500
- 3 Boeing 767-300
- 1 Boeing 777-200
- 2 Boeing 787-800
- 5 Embraer ERJ190
As of today, the average fleet age of Azerbaijan Airlines was 12.6 years
Useful info - Azerbaijan
- Capital: Baku
- Member of CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)
- Religion: muslim (mainly Sunni confession). Orthodox, Jewish and Roman catholic minorities.
- Population: 10 mln
- Passport: for Italian citizens, passport needs to be valid at least six months.
- Visa: can be obtained electronically (https://evisa.gov.az/en/) at a cost of USD 25.
- Currency: 1 AZN = 0.55 EUR. Euro, US dollars and all major currencies can be easily exchanged at all banks and exchange offices. Traveller cheques and credit cards are accepted only in main cities.
- Climate: temperate, with four seasons similar to Italy.
- Customs: on arrival a customs declaration needs to be filled out and kept until the day of departure.
- Health: no particular vaccinations required.
- Accommodation: 5 and 4 stars hotels in Baku. Outside the capital, be prepared for more simple accommodation.
- Airline: Azerbaijan Airlines fly direct three to four times a week from Milan to Baku.
- Time: add 3hrs to Italian time.
- Travel period: aside the winter period, from November to March, all seasons are good for travel.