Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Interjet suspended or reduced its domestic and international routes from March 24th, 2020. Passengers who find themselves affected by cancellations or changes can refer to the following procedures.
According to the temporary suspension of international flights and frequency adjustments due to COVID-19, Interjet extends its flight change policy up to June 30th, 2021. Passengers with international and national flights with a code reservation or an Interjet E-TKT will, up to October 31st, 2020, be able to:
- Make flight changes free of charge in available flights in the same route and fare until June 30th, 2021.
- In case of change of route, there will be only an extra charge if there is a fare difference until June 30th, 2021.
- If there is a difference of fares, it shall be covered at the moment of making the change.
- Changes must be made within the year the reservation or E-TKT validity. If the reservation or E-TKT expires before October 31st, 2020, its validity will be extended to October 31st 2020.
- Changes to the reservation (eg. cancellation of segments no more needed) must be made with at least 24 hours before departure.
- Refunds are permitted in Priority class according to Terms and Conditions on your booking.
- There are no restriction periods. Flights must be completed up until June 30th, 2021.
Passengers can make changes free of charge according to our terms and conditions on our "date change" page.
For ticket reissuance made by travel agents outside Mexico, follow below instructions:
- Cancel the reservation to avoid NOSHOW
- ETKTs will remain in OPEN status sp that they can be subsequently reissued
- In ENDO: insert COVID19 [4O + flight number] (ex. COVID19 4O 2347)
- Waiver code: COVID19
For more information visit our website interjet.com or contact us by telephone/email:
Tel: +52 55 1102 5537