History and team
GS AIR was founded in June 1995 with the aim to represent airlines and tourist destinations keen to penetrate the Italian market in a cost efficient way. Mr Gastone Nardoni, with a long previous experience as Philippine Airlines Southern Europe General Manager, is GS AIR President and CEO.
- 1995: GS AIR is appointed General Sales Agent (GSA) of Philippine Airlines and of the Filipino Department of Tourism (DOT).
- 1997: GS AIR is appointed Preferential Sales Agent (PSA) of Uzbekistan Airways.
- 1999: GS AIR is appointed General Sales Agent (GSA) of Air Moldova.
- 2006: GS AIR is appointed Preferential Sales Agent (PSA) of Azerbaijan Airlines.
- 2011: GS AIR is appointed General Sales Agent (GSA) of Intas Destinations, one of the main incoming Tour Operators in the Philippines.
- 2011: GS AIR is appointed General Sales Agent (GSA) of Yemen Airways-Yemenia.
- 2013: GS AIR is appointed BSP Consolidator of Uzbekistan Airways for the Italian market
- 2018: thanks to a partnership with Summrewind of Spain, GS AIR represents Interjet for the Italian market
President and CEO
Chief Finance Officer
Sales & Reservations
& Sales Manager
Airport Supervisor FCO
Airport Supervisor BLQ
Airport Supervisor MXP
Sales Executive Northern Italy