HANDLING GUIDELINES ON IRREGULAR OPERATIONS
Please refer to the following handling guidelines for passengers affected by irregular operations effective 01 JUNE 2023.
Tickets to be reissued due affected by IRROPs and where waiver code is no longer needed:
- 079 Tickets affected by flight cancellation
- 079 Tickets/coupons on PR point to point itinerary that are affected by schedule changes of two (2) hours and beyond.
- 079 coupons within one (1) ticket and with PR to PR or PR to OAL (other airline) v.v. connecting flights, that are affected by schedule changes on either of the connecting segment that are less than two (2) hours, and will not be able to meet the standard minimum connecting time.
- Waiver on penalties such as rebooking/change fee/refund shall only apply on ticket/coupons affected by the above-mentioned scenarios.
- Rebook to an earlier flight within 3 days or to another flight with available space within 60 days after the original flight on the same BCC for PR and OAL at no additional charge (if unable to confirm on the same BCC on PR sector, request confirmation from GSA Relations Office) provided that the date is within the period of validity of the ticket or within thirty (30) days from date of ticket expiry (whichever comes first). NOTE: Ticket validity refers to the period for which the ticket is valid (NVB / NVA)
- Reissued ticket to reflect the new travel date, must indicate – “INVOL DUE PR____/(flight date) (XLD OR SC as applicable), in the Endorsement/Restriction field and SSR Remarks of the PNR.
- If passenger decides not to use the ticket, refund the full fare including all taxes and surcharges of the affected sector or all sectors, must input “INVOL DUE PR____/(flight date) (XLD OR SC as applicable) in the SSR Remarks of the PNR.
- For scenarios/transactions not mentioned above (including rerouting, etc.), a waiver code must be secured from GSA Relations Office. Said waiver code must be indicated on the Endorsement/restriction field of the reissued ticket. In the absence of a waiver code, a corresponding Agent Debit Memo (ADM) will be issued.