ENTRY REQUIREMENT TO PHILIPPINES
We have updated what you need to prepare for a hassle-free journey to the Philippines! Please note that these travel requirements may change at short notice. Visit https://www.philippineairlines.com/cov.../covid-requirements for more information.
Fully Vaccinated (Foreigners and Filipinos) – 15 years and older
- A valid proof of vaccination such as a World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis, VaxCertPH, national or state manual/digital vaccination certificate of the country/foreign government, or other proofs of vaccination.
- A traveler shall be deemed fully vaccinated only if they received the second dose in a two-dose series or a single dose of the COVID-19 vaccine more than fourteen days before the date and time of departure from the country of origin/port of embarkation.
- Pre-departure COVID-19 testing for fully vaccinated inbound travelers, whether Filipinos or Foreign nationals, shall no longer be required.
Unvaccinated, Partially Vaccinated, or Whose Vaccination Status Cannot Be Independently Validated (Foreigners and
Filipinos) – 15 years and older.
- A remotely supervised negative antigen test result certified by a healthcare professional or a laboratory-based rapid antigen negative test result is taken within twenty-four hours before departure from the original port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines.
- A traveler who cannot present a valid COVID-19 test result shall undergo rapid antigen testing upon arrival at the airport, subject to the isolation and quarantine protocols if would test positive for COVID-19.
Travelers Who are Below 15 Years Old
Shall follow the quarantine protocols of their parent/s or an accompanying adult/guardian.
Shall follow the protocols applicable to an adult traveler.
New eArrival card
The new eArrival Card is a mandatory requirement of the PH Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) for all arriving passengers. Here is the link that leads to the eArrival Card: https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph